Changes in glymur 0.6¶
Changes in 0.6.0¶
- Added Cinema2K, Cinema4K write support.
- Added irreversible 9-7 transform write support.
- Added set_printoptions, get_printoptions functions.
- Added write support for JP2 UUID, data entry URL, palette, and component mapping boxes.
- Added read/write support for JPX free, number list, and data reference boxes
- Added read support for JPX fragment list and fragment table boxes
- Incompatible change to channel definition box constructor, channel_type and association are no longer keyword arguments
- Incompatible change to palette box constructor, it now takes a 2D numpy array instead of a list of 1D arrays
- Dropped support for 1.3 and 1.4.
- Dropped support for Python 2.6.
- Dropped windows support. It might still work, I don’t have access to a windows box with which to test it.
- Added lxml as a package dependency, replacing ElementTree.